Council Meeting #724
September 21, 20226:30 p.m.
719 Rogers Road, Villa Hills, KY
All Council meetings may be viewed by the public via live stream on TBNK’s ToGo channel 2 found at URL http://www.tbnk.org/togo2 . The meeting will also be broadcast live on Spectrum channel 204 & altafiber/Fioptics channel 816.
1. Call to Order and Roll Call
2. Public Hearing:2022 Tax Rates
3. Oath of Office: Officer Michael Haught
4. Approval of minutes:
· Minutes of the Council meeting of August 17, 2022 (#723)
B. Safety Committee
C. Public Works Committee
D. PW Director
E. Events and Beautification
F. Finance Committee
G. Administration Committee
H. Recreation Committee
I. Fire Authority
J. City Attorney
K. City Clerk
L. City Administrator
M. Mayor’s Report
· 2nd Reading and approval of draft Ordinance2022-I
An Ordinance of the City of Villa Hills, in Kenton County, Kentucky levying an ad valorem Real Estate tax of 22.3cents per each one hundred dollars in real estate valuation within the City and providing for interest and penalty charges for late payment; and levying a Personal Property tax of 6.5 cents per each one hundred dollars in valuation of personal property within the City.
· 2nd Reading and approval of draft Ordinance2022-J (as amended)
An Ordinance of the City of Villa Hills, in Kenton County, Kentucky amending section 50.15 of the City Code of Ordinances to adjust the assessment for garbage service in the City.
· 2nd Reading and approval of draft Ordinance2021-R
An Ordinance of the City of Villa Hills, in Kenton County, Kentucky amending Chapter 52 of the Villa Hills Code of Ordinances titled Small Cellular Tower Design Guidelines.
· Consideration and approval of draft Municipal Order 2022-G
A Municipal Order of the City of Villa Hills, Kentucky, approving the appointment of Jason Stover to the Villa Hills Board of Adjustments for the term specified herein.
· Consideration and approval of draft Municipal Order 2022-H
A Municipal Order of the City of Villa Hills, Kentucky, approving the appointments of Barb Fritz and Lee Gatts to the Villa Hills Board of Adjustments for the terms specified herein.
· Consideration and approval of draft Municipal Order 2022-I
A Municipal Order authorizing the Mayor to enter into a Telecommunication (Non-Cable Television) Franchise agreement with Cellco, doing business as Verizon.
7. Old Business
8. New Business
9. General comments
· Council & staff
· Public Comments
10. Potential Executive Session pursuant to KRS61.810(c)
Discussions of pending or threatened litigation.