The City Administration Office will be re-opening to the public on Monday, June 1, 2020. The office will be opening with reduced staff, new hours and new guidelines.
The office will be open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The office will be Closed from 12:30 – 1:30 to allow for cleaning and for employees to take their lunch break.
- Employees will wear masks during any face to face interactions
- Employees will wear gloves where any paperwork or payments are being handled between customers and our employee.
- We would encourage everyone to call before coming to the office. In trying to keep our staff healthy, we will do our best to assist you by phone.
- If you must come to the office, we would request that you schedule a time to meet with the person you are coming to see.
- When coming to the office, if there is an individual in the lobby area, we ask that you wait outside until the person in front of you has completed their business, as the lobby area is not large enough to promote proper social distancing guidelines.
- If you are waiting outside and there are multiple individuals waiting outside, we request that you remain 6 feet away from other individuals who are waiting.
- Passport Applications:
- With these reduced hours also comes a reduction in passport application hours. Passports will only be accepted by appointment, appointments will be scheduled at least 30 minutes apart, to allow time to process passports, and to clean after. Appointment times will be available on Monday, Wednesday and Friday only. Hours for appointments will be between 11:00-12:30, and 1:30-3:00. When appointments are scheduled for families, we will ask that only 1 person come into the main door to let us know you have arrived, and only after everyone is present. We will then direct you to the conference room door, where our employees will meet with you. We will be wearing gloves and masks, we ask that all members of your family also consider wearing a mask for the appointment. We will have to ask you to remove the mask briefly, as we must see the entire face to ensure the photo is indeed the person applying. PLEASE NOTE: While we are able to accept and process passport applications, the office where we send the application to for final review and issuance is experiencing delays of several months for processing, as they are not working at full capacity at this time. You may check their status at their website at travel.state.gov.
- If you are sick, please do not come to the office, we will do our best to assist you by phone.