Sign up to receive the City Newsletter, Event Info and Announcements
Citizen Concern Portal
Have a concern, problem, or issue that needs to be addressed by the City? Please click the button below to tell us about it.
Villa HiIls is a Passport Acceptance Agency. Passport processing is by appointment only.
Villa Hills processes new passports or renewals requiring form DS-11. Renewals using form DS-82 can be sent directly to the State Department.
Vacation House Check
Need your home checked while on vacation?
Notices & Ordinances
Ethics Board Annual Reports
A Special Event Permit is required for any festival, ceremony, show, demonstration, exhibition, pageant, transient amusement enterprise, outdoor temporary gathering or similar event, in or on or having substantial impact on any street, park, or other public place in the city. Any person or organization wishing to conduct or sponsor such an event is required to complete the City of Villa Hills Special Event Application form.
The City of Villa Hills is an equal opportunity employer.
CITY APPLICATION – all submissions must include a city application. Submitted applications will be held for 6 months.
Villa Hills accepts applications and resumes at any time. Send resumes and applications to:
City of Villa Hills Attn: HR Administrator 720 Rogers Road Villa Hills, KY 41017
Submissions will be kept for 6 months and receive first review should a position become available: The City of Villa Hills is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
REQUEST FOR SEALED BIDS AND PROPOSALS FOR SODIUM CHLORIDE
- The City of Villa Hills, Kentucky, 719 Rogers Rd., Villa Hills, KY 41017, hereby requests sealed bids and proposals for the provision of sodium chloride for use on City roads during the period from November 1, 2019 through June 30, 2020 according to and in conformity with this Request for Sealed Bids and Proposals (“Request”) and the attached Sodium Chloride Specifications.
- The Sodium Chloride Specifications and Bid Form attached hereto are made a part of this Request by reference. They describe the specifications and contractual provisions related to the proposal. Any changes in those specifications or contractual provisions may invalidate any bid or proposal that includes those changes.
- Per the Bid Form, bidders may provide a bid for either or both of (1) undyed sodium chloride and (2) blue-dyed sodium chloride.
- Bids shall provide the price per ton. The City shall not be obligated to purchase any minimum amount of sodium chloride from the successful bidder.
- All bids and proposals must be in conformity with this Request and the Sodium Chloride Specifications.
- Bidders shall complete and sign the attached Bid Form and deliver it to the Villa Hills City Clerk/Administrator at the Villa Hills City Administration Building, 719 Rogers Rd., Villa Hills, KY 41017 in a sealed envelope labeled “Sodium Chloride Bid” on or before September 30, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. prevailing time, with time being of the essence.
- All bids in response to this solicitation shall be publicly opened at the Villa Hills City Administration Building on September 30, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. prevailing time.
- Proposals for the provision of sodium chloride received by the City since July 1, 2019, will be accepted as a bid.
- The City reserves the right to reject any and all bids, and the right to waive any irregularities therein.
The City reserves the right to participate in any Kenton County joint purchasing agreement for sodium chloride.
The City of Villa Hills is accepting bids for the “Villa Hills 2019 Concrete Panel Replacement” project. Bid opening is to be September 16, 2019 at 3:00 PM. Bid Packets may be obtained for $25.00 at the offices of the City Engineer, Cardinal Engineering, One Moock Road, Wilder, Kentucky, 41071; and additional information may be obtained by calling Matt Bogen, PE, at Cardinal: 859-392-3673.
The City of Villa Hills hereby reserves the right to reject any and all bids received in response to this solicitation, and the right to waive any irregularities therein.
Visit www.govdeals.com/ for surplus property auctions.
The City’s most recent Codification of its Code of Ordinances is accurate through O-2018-09 passed September 26, 2018. The City’s zoning code can be found HERE. Ordinances passed since July 1, 2018 are available below and must be displayed for 1 year.
Ordinances passed since last codification
|O-2015-08||Establishing Code of Ethical Conduct||08-11-2015|
|O-2018-05||Establishing Sanctuary Village Local Development Area Agreement||07-18-2018|
|O-2018-06||Amending Personnel and Pay Classification plan||07-18-2018|
|O-2018-07||Temporary Parking of Trailers, Mobile Homes, Campers, Boats and RVs.||08-15-2018|
|O-2018-08||Set 2018 Waste Collection||09-19-2018|
|O-2018-09||Set 2018 Property Tax Rate||09-26-2018|
|O-2018-10||Adopting 2018 S-5 Supplement||12-19-2018|
|O-2018-11||Revising Schedule for Council Meetings||12-19-2018|
|O-2019-2||International Property Code||04-07-2019|
|O-2019-3||Amending Section 92.21 – Transfer of Duties of Vacant Properties Commission to the Code Enforcement Board||05-15-2019|
|O-2019-4||Appropriating Funds for Operation of City Government for July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020||06-19-2019|
|O-2019-5||Amending Section 30.37 of Code of Ordinances – Changing meeting day for Events & Beautification Committee||06-19-2019|
|O-2019-6||Amending Section 50.99 of Code of Ordinances to Establish Civil Penalties, and Amending Section 92.13 to conform||07-17-2019|
|O-2019-7||Levying an Ad Valorem Real Estate Tax and Personal Property Tax||09-11-2019|
|O-2019-8||Amending the personnel and pay classification plan of non civil employees||09-11-2019|
Villa Hills Upcoming Events
Property Tax Info
Check the current property tax amount for any property located in the City of Villa Hills.
Property tax bills are due by October 1st of each year, with a 60 day grace period. Payments received after November 30th are delinquent.
Villa Hills does not offer a discount period.
Title Companies should search for information here.
The City of Villa Hills complies with the system of lienholder notification requirements of KRS 65.8836; As a member jurisdiction of the Kenton County Joint Code Enforcement Board, our lienholder notification systems is administered by Planning and Development Services of Kenton County (PDS). To receive notifications of final orders issued within the City of Villa Hills, please sign up utilizing the link below.